02 October 2023 - Offerings for the Start of the SemesterInformational offerings: IT Services for Your Studies
Welcome to Heidelberg University! At the start of the winter semester, the URZ team will be introducing the most important IT services to the new students. In the weeks preceding the start of the semester, students can take advantage of various presentations and informational offerings to learn about the most important IT services at the university.
The introductory presentation for students is also available online for the start of the semester.
A brief introduction to our most important IT services
Uni ID, eduroam, LSF, heiBOX, Moodle and much more – the University Computing Centre (URZ) offers a multitude of IT services for students. Many of these services are essential for a successful study experience and facilitate everyday student life in a wide variety of ways.
Current dates of our informational events:
Online presentations and information booth
- In the online presentations on 10.10.2023, the most important IT services for your studies as well as support services will be introduced in English (9:00) and in German (10:00).
- During the Welcome Day on 16.10.2023, new students can visit our info booth in the Triplex-Mensa at Universitätsplatz.
Did you miss out? No problem - a video recording of the introductory presentation can be found on the linked page "IT for Students".
- IT for Students
- Video: URZ introductory presentation for new students
- Welcome Day 16.10.2023 10:00-13:00 at Universitätsplatz
- Online presentation: Introduction to our IT Services for students (German) - 10.10.2023 10:00
- Online presentation: The most important IT services for students (English)- 10.10.2023 09:00
We're here for you: Your IT Service
The IT Service provides competent support and advice for all URZ services. Our service team can be reached by telephone, contact form, email and in person at two IT Service Points (at the URZ in Im Neuenheimer Feld 330 and in the University Library in the Altstadt).