How-toUpdating the print server password after changing the Uni-ID password (Windows, MacOS)
This instruction explains how to update your print server password on Windows and MacOS after changing the Uni-ID password.
Updating the print server password on Windows
1. Enter the term “Credentials Manager” in the Windows search bar next to the start menu button (if necessary, press the Windows key to access the search bar, then start typing). Open the “Credentials Manager”.
2. Select “Edit” under the “inepro.ad.uni-heidelberg.de” entry and enter the new Uni-ID password for your Ricoh_Inepro printer.
Updating the print server password on MacOS
1. Select “Search” from the Edit menu in the Finder (or press CMD+F).
2. Enter “Keychain Access” in the search field and open the Keychain Access tool.
3. Look for your printer name in the Keychain Access app (here: "Uni HD Ricoh") and select it by double-clicking.
4. Check the box next to "Show password".
5. After entering your Mac password, you can enter your new Uni-ID password in the newly opened window. Don't forget to click on “Save changes” afterwards.