How-toIntegrating the SOGo Calendar in Outlook with the CalDav-Synchronizer
1. Download CalDav-Synchronizer from the official project site on Sourceforge and save the file to your PC.
2. Complete the setup and install the CalDav-Synchronizer on your PC. Outlook should be either closed or restarted following successful installation.
3. You will now find a CalDav-Synchronizer tab in the Outlook menu bar. Click on the tab and select Options in the menu to the left.
4. In the next menu, click on Add in the bottom left to add a new calendar.
5. Now enter the following information:
- CalDAV Url: Calendar address (see the screenshot)
- Password: Your password
Finally click on Test connection to check whether the settings are correct. You do not have to enter your email address.
6. After a successful test you will receive the notification “Connection test successful”. Confirm by clicking OK.
7. Next, you have to set a storage location for the Outlook calendar on your PC. To do so, go to Outlook settings and click on ... under Outlook Folder.
8. Select Internet calendar and click on New... to the right.
9. Give your SOGo calendar a name and click on OK.
10. Under Sync settings you can make to changes to the synchronization settings, such as the synchronization interval (how often the SOGo calendar should be updated) and the time period the synchronization should cover (e.g. the past and future 6 months - the amount is specified in days).
11. You have now integrated your fully-functioning (readable and writeable) SOGo calendar in Outlook. If you create a new entry, this will not actually be added to the SOGo calendar until the next synchronization interval. However, you always have the option of updating the calendar manually via the Synchronize now function in the CalDav Synchronizer tab.