Service PointRicoh print center copy, print @nd more
At the Ricoh print center "copy, print @nd more", you can have term papers, manuscripts, bachelor/master/doctoral theses, dissertations, readers and flyers, etc. printed and bound.
On the print center's digital printing systems, you can select two-hole or four-hole punching and various stapling options to be performed in a one-step printing process, as well as choose from a range of finishing options according to your needs. Materials can be printed single-sided or double-sided in black and white or in color. There are multiple processing options available for printed materials including various paper weights and colors, transparent plastic covers and different types of binding.
The documents for printing can be sent in a common file format (preferably as a PDF file, but also as a Word, Excel or PowerPoint file) or on a storage device (USB drive, CD-ROM or DVD). To ensure faster processing, all files should be merged into a single document.
Do you belong to a Heidelberg University institute and want to submit a print order to the print center digitally? Then simply use our web form. Please also refer to the linked information on the secure transmission of documents that require special protection.
Overview of all services
- Consultation: First, we will discuss and select the most suitable processes and materials. Then we will establish the production process. You are also welcome to request an individually tailored quote.
- Digital printing up to DIN A3: color and black and white; single or double-sided - also printing on specialty paper, plastic film and colored paper (12 colors to choose from).
- Scanning: digitalization from DIN A5 to DIN A3; color and black and white in large quantities
- Copying: DIN A5 to DIN A3; color and black and white; single and double-sided
- Finishing: folding, punching, cutting, gluing, laminating; bindings: spiral binding, adhesive binding
- Pouch lamination: Laminate (up to DIN A3) to protect against scratches and tears; UV-resistant
- Printing services “on demand”
Due to shorted work hours, the following opening hours will be effective starting from 01 October 2020:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 to 12:00
Please schedule an appointment with us beforehand!
RICOH Deutschland GmbH
c/o University Computing Centre Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 330 – Basement Floor