ServiceApplication and Admission Administration
The digital university admission administration for German, EU/EEA and international applicants
The electronic admission administration of Heidelberg University supports the student administration throughout the entire process of admission (from application to enrollment) for German, EU/EEA and international applicants. Prospective students can apply and enroll online via the application portal. The applicants' personal data is securely collected and processed in the University's own Computing Centre.
- Prospective students
- Employees (in student administration and departmental selection committees)
- Apply online and digitally track application status
- Submit enrollment application online
Student administration employees
- Manage applicants
- Inspect applications for formal correctness and evaluate the applicants' merits
- Create applicant rankings
- Support throughout the entire admissions process
Employees in departmental selection committees
- Customize admission criteria
- Inspect applicant data for formal correctness and evaluate the applicants' merits
- View applicant rankings
Access and Requirements
The portal for online applications is publicly accessible to prospective students.
The Computing Centre, in coordination with study programs and the student administration, provides services for further admission administration according to customized settings of individual institutions. Only specific employees receive access to review the applicant lists, and access to the documents submitted by the applicants are granted on an individual basis.
The electronic admission administration with modules HISZUL-(QISZUL, ZulGX, ZULaGX, BSOS, HIS-ISY), as well as the HISinONE App are software products from HIS e.G. The data from the application portals (QISZUL, Profis, HISinOne APP) are displayed in HIS-ZULGX. Erasmus Program applicants and students from partner universities or bilateral agreements apply via Mobility Online.