Corona PandemicURZ Buildings Open
The University Computing Centre building is open. You can find detailed information about the current regulations on the University’s central coronavirus information page.
The PC Pool will reopen from 20.04.2022.
Information for your visit
From 3 April 2022, the following hygiene and distancing rules apply during your visit.
- Whenever possible, maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other persons.
- If the minimum distance of 1.5 m cannot be maintained, guests and employees are required to wear an FFP2 or medical mask.
- Students are strongly advised to wear a mask.
Opening hours and service points
- The IT Service Point at the URZ is open as usual Mon-Fri, 8:00-16:00. At this time, clients will only be helped one at a time. Therefore, we ask you to please wait outside the door until the room is free.
- To use the PC Pools, you will be required to wear a FFP2 or medical mask.
- At our poster service, pick up is only possible by appointment. You can select a suitable appointment in the upload form for poster files. The poster service is currently assisting clients one at a time. Please wait outside the door until you are invited to enter.
- The Ricoh Printcenter at the URZ is currently only open from Mon-Thu from 10:00-12:00. We strongly advise making an appointment beforehand. The Printcenter is also available by email. The self-service printers in the Printcenter are only accessible during the Printcenter’s opening hours.
We kindly ask you to follow these rules for your own protection as well as our own. We look forward to your calls, your emails, or your visit!
IT Service: Use our remote consulting service!
We invite you to use the IT Service’s remote consulting. You can reach our staff by telephone, video call or email.
- Telephone: 06221/54-117 (Mon.-Fri., 08:00-16:00)
- Via the IT Service Portal, video call or email (see link)
Stay digitally well connected
All digital services offered by the URZ will remain available to you during this time. For easier digital collaboration, for example while working from home, the URZ provides a whole range of services. More information at the link in the margin.