The University Computing Centre buildings have now reopened for members of the university as well as associates from contractually linked partner institutions. However, the URZ PC pools will remain closed, along with the IT Service Point in the university library.
Make use of our remote support service!
To further contain the spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, we urge you to take advantage of the the remote support offered by our IT service. Our employees can be reached by telephone or email:
- By telephone: 06221/54-117 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm)
- Via the IT service portal: https://it-service.uni-heidelberg.de
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for your visit
Of course, if you have a matter that needs to be addressed in person we are happy to help. The following hygiene and distancing rules apply during your visit:
- Wear a mask covering your mouth and nose while inside the URZ buildings.
- Maintain the minimum distance of 1.5m to other people.
- Please make an appointment for visits to the URZ regarding matters other than the IT service, since not all areas of the building are freely accessible.
Opening hours and service points
- The URZ IT Service Point is open as usual from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. Currently, only one customer may enter at a time, so if necessary please wait outside the door until the room is free. The IT service point in the university library remains closed.
- Pick-ups at the poster service are only possible by appointment. You can select a suitable time in the poster file upload form. The poster service currently only serves customers one at a time, so please wait outside if necessary.
- The URZ Ricoh print centre is currently open from Monday to Thursday, 10am to noon. Please call us or send us an e-mail to make an appointment if possible. The self service printers in the print centre are available from 10am until the URZ closes.
We kindly ask you to follow these rules for your own protection and look forward to your calls, mails or visits!