Microsoft Teams is a user-friendly software for location-independent cooperation, useful for home office situations. With Teams, it is possible to chat in virtual rooms, hold presentations, or use the audio/video functions in real time. The software can be used by employees, teachers, and doctoral candidates.
How can I use Teams?
To use Teams, you will need to activate your Uni-ID or project number for it once. Please use this web form, which will automatically activate your account if you belong to one of the authorized user groups.
The central place for teamwork
- Simply invite other people to collaborate:
- with chat, meetings, calls and teamwork, all in one place
Hold meetings anywhere
- Start video conferences with one click in the group chat
- Bring together up to 10 000* participants, no matter how far apart they may be
Chat on the go
- Private messages
- Group chats
- GIFs, stickers, and emojis
Seamlessly working as a team
- With Teams, it is possible to view, share and edit files from Word, PowerPoint and Excel in real time
* Live events with up to 10 000 participants are only possible with an additional license. Without this license you can hold conferences with up to 300 participants.
Achieve more together with Microsoft Teams
Benefit from further useful features such as:
- Simple login via Uni-ID
- Can be used in a browser or with software for every conventional operating system: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS
- Presence status – let your team know if you are currently available
- Involvement of external participants and guests
- Screen sharing
- Video system connection, e.g. Surface Hub