ServiceExamination Administration (HIS-POS)
Compile and manage subject-specific and individualized examinations
The University's digital examination administration is based on HIS software, specifically HIS-POS, and enables faculties and institutes to collect exam results from students. Each student will be given a flexibly defined account for their results, which can display the various examination regulations and can be adapted to the requirements of individual department. Results can then be directly collected by the Examination Office or the examiner.
To assist in this process, this software has extensive features available for list processing, online access and online exam registration. The examination administration is closely connected to the course administration LSF, and therefore, it automatically generates significant information about individual results, e.g. on transcripts of records, diploma supplements or graduation documents.
- University employees (in fields of work related to student administration or examinations, e.g. in the Examination Office or as an examiner)
University employees (in fields of work related to student administration or examinations)
- Collection of exam results in individual student accounts.
- Subject-specific exam collection according to the various examination regulations.
- Use of different interfaces for data output and collection, such as creating transcripts, diplomas, certificates as well as statistics
- Information on the current registration status via the online exams extract
- Online exam registration
Access and requirements
The service is provided in coordination with various departments according to customized settings of the individual institutions. Individual employees can receive access with a written application submitted by their respective institution. The first point of contact for this process is the URZ IT service. Individual training is available upon request.
HIS-POS is part of the HIS software from HIS Hochschul-Informations-System eG.