Public printers and copiers
With the Ricoh-FollowMe printing solution, users can print, copy, and scan documents at many public multifunction devices on campus. The printing solution can be accessed via PC, the web portal, or via a mobile device.
When sending a print job to the Ricoh-FollowMe printing solution, you do not have to pick a particular printer. You can print at every public Ricoh-FollowMe printer or copier located outside the centre. After entering your Uni-ID (or another valid ID) into the login window of a printer or copier, you can see a list of all your documents stored on the central print server. From this list, you can select and print a document. Please do not forget to insert your Campus Card into the card reader attached to the printer, otherwise the printer will not use any paper. Also, make sure the printer or copier is able to produce the demanded print-out. If you want to print a document in colour, use a colour printer or copier. Colour printers or copiers are also able to print black-and-white documents.
You can transmit a print-ready document to the print portal via the Ricoh EveryonePrint website from anywhere in the world. The print portal is able to interpret the following document types and transmit them to the print server:
- Microsoft Office files
- OpenOffice/LibreOffice files
- JPG or JPEG
- TIF or TIFF
Price list: Ricoh-Follow-Me printing
|Type of print||Print medium||Single page or duplex||Cost|
|Black and white print/copy||A4-80g/m²||Single page||0,04 EUR|
|Black and white print/copy||A4-80g/m²||Duplex||0,08 EUR|
|Colour print/copy||A4-80g/m²||Single page||0,23 EUR|
|Colour print/copy||A4-80g/m²||Duplex||0,46 EUR|
|Black and white print/copy||A3-80g/m²||Single page||0,08 EUR|
|Black and white print/copy||A3-80g/m²||Duplex||0,16 EUR|
|Colour print/copy||A3-80g/m²||Single page||0,46 EUR|
|Colour print/copy||A3-80g/m²||Duplex||0,92 EUR|
- Ricoh EveryonePrint - A central web portal that allows you to send documents to the print server, which can then be processed by the public campus printers.
- Ricoh Printcenter copy, print @nd more - Information about the Ricoh print centres located at the URZ and in the Altstadt.
- Network connection setup guide for copiers or network printers - Information for institutes (in German)
- Installing the driver for the central print server - Information for institutes (in German)
- Download: Printer/Copier locations on campus - A list of all printer/copier locations on campus.
No news at the moment.
No current announcements.