Service AreaSmart Campus Solutions
The service area Smart Campus Solutions (SCS) provides IT services for a variety of administrative tasks at the university.
These services range from human resources and finance management to the management of student data. Together with the university administration, the service area staff develops new solutions for the challenges of digitalization, including student lifecycle or information management.
- Providing digital support for the university's administration processes
- Operation of central IT services for the personnel department (HIS-SVA)
- Operation of the Higher Education Information System (German acronym: HIS) for the student administration office
- Operation of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Document Management System (D.3) for the finance department
- Technical support of the university applications and admissions process
- Installation and expansion of the IT-based student lifecycle management and supporting information management
- Providing IT solutions for the administration of students, grades and examinations
- Creating new services for the increasingly mobile, flexible work environment of students and employees