Clocks and break signals

The break signals and clocks of Heidelberg University are centrally controlled and synchronized via the telecommunication network by what is referred to as master clocks. We are responsible for these central units and their sub units. Apart from controlling and synchronizing these clocks, we also repair and maintain them.

If you need a clock in your building or your institution which is centrally controlled, please contact us. We will then arrange the technical implementation. Please inform us as soon as possible about your plans. This will allow us to coordinate the necessary cable installations with the university's building authorities and the executive planning office.


No news at the moment.


No current announcements.


No how-tos available yet.