ServiceClocks and break signals
Central management and maintenance of clocks at the University
The break signals and clocks at Heidelberg University are controlled and synchronized by master clocks via the telecommunication network. We are responsible for these central units, including their respective subunits. In addition to the simple wiring of clock lines, we also provide servicing and maintenance.
- University employees
- Wiring of clock lines as well as servicing and maintenance
- Support and coordination of the installation and technical implementation of central clocks in your building or in the case of building renovations
Access and requirements
- If you need a centrally controlled clock in your building or facility, please contact us. We will then arrange everything necessary for the technical implementation.
- If you experience any problems, please use the linked form.
- In the case of renovations in your building, it is important that you inform us in advance so that appropriate cable routes can be coordinated with the University Construction Office or with the responsible planning office responsible.