WebCollaboration (WebCol) is a web meeting and live support software which fits seamlessly into the telephone system of Heidelberg University, and therefore supplements and expands traditional telephony through various features.
- Remote maintenance of PCs and simultaneous live support
- Share files and screen content, digital whiteboard, chat
- Hold web conferences and presentations
- Record sessions
- Join conferences via a browser, desktop client, smartphone or tablet
- Client software for Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS
- Safe end-to-end encryption (256-bit AES), the WebCol server is hosted in the URZ.
WebCol can be obtained through your telephone representative via the telephony portal. You can only start a session with a valid UC license.
You can find further information about using WebCol on the SharePoint page (requires a Uni-ID login).
No news at the moment.
No current announcements.
No how-tos available yet.